Our last release for 2017 is a big one! For more information on any of the features please reach out to your Beauceron representative.
Not a Beauceron customer but interested in the value this new functionality provides? Click here to request a demo.
Major New Features
We believe the best way to encourage positive security behaviours is by recognizing them. So we made it easy! For spotting a Beauceron phish and appropriately reporting it through PhishForward- Beauceron automatically rewards users. Administrators can assign rewards, similar to assigning real incidents, and Beauceron congratulates the employee on their positive security behaviour by reducing their cyber risk score and showing them a list of rewards they've received in a widget on their dashboard.
Ability to Assign Quizzes
Want to make sure employees are absorbing custom course material? Have no fear- with an updated course editor that makes course creation easy and fun, there is now the ability to create quizzes! With the option for two quizzes, if a user scores below 80% and retakes the training - it won't be the same questions.
Wondering why your risk score was automatically higher than your neighbours' from the start? Chances are you might have been involved in a data breach. Beauceron has always pulled data from haveibeenpwned to calculate an individual's risk score and now we surface the information to users in the individual dashboard.
This December, we've built the infrastructure to support multiple languages. Employees are able to select their language of preference in the individual dashboard in the settings tab. We've started with French which is available now to Early Adopters and will be widely available to all customers in Q1 of 2018.
- Added the ability to change a user’s authentication method via User Details
- Options to control phishing simulation behavior and frequency via Division Configuration.
- Report data tables can now be exported to CSV or PDF
- Added ability to assign permission groups via User Details to grant Organizational Admin privileges.
- Logo can now be changed under System Configuration.
- “Forgot username” link to login screen.
- Many minor tweaks, bug fixes and performance enhancements.