With monthly updates and quarterly releases, Beauceron is constantly evolving based on our customer's feedback.
Not a Beauceron customer but interested in the value this new functionality provides? Click here to request a demo.
- New Privacy and Records Management self assessment.
- Added new “Search for Users” box that will let you search for all users you administer and quickly jump to their details page.
- Two new reports: Survey Summary, to view the results of surveys assigned and Exposures Report which highlights the most common breaches impacting your workforce and includes a word cloud!
- New ability to manually schedule phishing campaigns for selected users via Division Users. Once scheduled, you can view them under the simulations tab.
- Moved Phishing Templates and Phishing Landing Pages under the new Simulations side menu.
- New ability to set a data retention interval under System Configuration (defaults to 2 years). Old incidents, rewards and score histories will be purged after this period.