With monthly updates and quarterly releases, Beauceron is constantly evolving based on our customer feedback.
Interested in learning more about these features and not an existing Beauceron customer? Click here to request a demo.
- Added new reporting features for phishing campaigns. To view, click the name of the campaign on the phishing campaigns page.
- The User Details page has been reformatted with a variety of functions into a tabbed interface.
- Added the ability to perform bulk actions (for example course enrolment) on entire division.
- Reformatted the current Awareness & Education Report and created a new report where the results from the Awareness, Attitudes & Perception Survey and Completion Survey live: Survey Results.
- Reformatted the Reports Page to include categorical tabs and search functionality.
- Incidents and Rewards can now be assigned to anyone in the organization directly from the top level division.
- The Bulk User Upload option under Division Users has been updated to improve performance and reliability.
- Reformatted the Division Details page so that the customization and configuration settings at the divison level are easier to use.