With monthly updates and quarterly releases, Beauceron is constantly evolving based on our customer feedback.
Interested in learning more about these features and not an existing Beauceron customer? Click here to request a demo.
- Added Time-to-Click statistics to the phishing campaign information page.
- Revamped the Awareness and Education report to include more metrics and graphs
- Allow for uploading larger SCORM packages (60MB max)
- Added a new Division configuration to indicate what style of training program for the division (Voluntary, Mandatory or Mixed) (used for comparisons on the awareness and education report)
- Added ability to add multiple users to divisions on the division users page.
- Enhancements made to the global searching of users
Administrators can now enter a list of IP addresses or ranges that can be excluded from triggering simulation ‘click’ events under System Configuration.