Business Development officer
Beauceron seeks to change the current cybersecurity story of endless breaches, hundreds of billions of dollars stolen and frustrated companies and organizations seeking a better way to manage their cyber risk.
Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats.
To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be a key member of our team, and will help Beauceron find and develop relationships with prospective clients and to help build and reinforce our brand through external marketing and internal management activities.
Identify and pursue opportunities with a variety of prospective clients who would benefit from the Beauceron platform.
Work closely with the CEO and VP Business Development in delivering client presentations and proposals.
Work with a small set of client accounts to ensure satisfaction with the technology and their client experience.
Work closely with the CEO, CMO and VP Business Development on creation, review and distribution of marketing and sales materials.
Work closely with Chief Operating Officer in the development, implementation and review of policies and processes to support a healthy, respectful, welcoming and diverse workplace culture and atmosphere.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in the past four years.
- University degree, Community College or Private College Diploma.
- Understanding of fundamental marketing and sales concepts.
- Familiarity with social media marketing best practices and with use of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Demonstrated leadership experience is an asset.
- Previous experience helping start-up companies grow and scale their operations is an asset.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts and issues is an asset.
- Familiarity with core project management concepts is an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Health/Dental benefits.
- Training and Development Opportunities.
- Travel Opportunities.
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail.
- Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine.
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.
· a link to your portfolio/GitHub/etc where we can see some of the work you’ve done.