Business Development Manager
Beauceron is a fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats. To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
With a small, passionate team and a fast-paced environment, you will be able to see the impact of your work everyday.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, this position is a unique opportunity to gain experience in all levels of sales. You will be part of a dynamic and empowered sales team. Focusing on channel partner success, the Business Development Officer will identify sales opportunities for their channel partners and provide support to the reseller to close deals. This position will also assist marketing efforts and demand generation campaigns.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be a key member of our team, and will help Beauceron find and develop relationships with prospective clients and to help build and reinforce our brand through external marketing and internal management activities.
- Drive marketing initiatives, go-to-market programs, and demand generation activities that will result in new reseller sales opportunities.
- Work closely with channel partner throughout the sales cycle.
- Be a key contributor to help define and scale the optimal channel partner program.
- Coordinate customer requests with Beauceron Sales Team and our channel partners.
- Work with the resellers to lead Beauceron product demonstrations.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other events.
- Exceed your revenue targets
- Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel with SalesForce
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Experience in sales or marketing is an asset
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude with commitment to team’s success
- Customer focused with strong communication and listening skills
- Desire to build an understanding of information security concepts and the industry landscape
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage information using SalesForce
- Strong presentation skill and ability to do product demonstrations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with commission (no caps on over performance)
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours
- Health/Dental benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule. Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine.
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.