Business Development Officer
Beauceron is a fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats. To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
With a small, passionate team and a fast-paced environment, you will be able to see the impact of your work everyday.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, this position is a unique opportunity to gain experience in all levels of sales. You should be an energetic person who thrives on hitting targets. You will be part of a dynamic and empowered sales team. As Beauceron primarily sells through resellers, you will be focussed on channel partner success. Finding new opportunities for resellers and supporting them through the process. You will also be tasked with finding new opportunities in locations where we don’t have resellers. This position will take the lessons learned from the sales calls and provide feedback into marketing efforts and product development.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be a key member of our team, and will help Beauceron find and develop relationships with prospective clients and to help build and reinforce our brand through external marketing and internal management activities.
- Drive demand (lead) generation activities that will result in new reseller sales opportunities.
- Coordinate customer request with Beauceron Sales Team and our channel partners.
- Working with the resellers to lead Beauceron product demonstrations.
- Drive demand through high volume outbound and inbound lead generation
- Work both on direct and partner sales opportunities.
- Work closely with channel partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Be a key contributor to help define and scale the optimal channel partner program.
- Representing the company at trade shows and other events.
- Hit (and exceed) your revenue targets through direct and channel sales.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel and customer activities with Hubspot
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Post Secondary Degree preferred
- 0 - 3 years successful experience in sales or marketing
- Proven track record in inside or outside sales exceeding sales targets is highly desired.
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude and commitment to team’s success
- Customer focussed with strong communication and listening skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to conduct sustained sales campaigns
- Desire to build an understanding of information security concepts and the industry landscape
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage information using Hubspot
- Strong presentation skill and ability to do product demonstrations
- Driven to over-achieve both personal and team goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
- Sales Training on a proven methodology is an asset
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with commission (no caps on over performance)
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours
- Health/Dental benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule. Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine.
Fredericton location preferred.
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.