Beauceron is a fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats. To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
With a small, passionate team and a fast-paced environment, you will be able to see the impact of your work everyday.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is a great opportunity for folks who love to help people! This role will be focussed on helping customers deploy the platform to their organization, leverage it to the fullest extent and bring feedback directly to the product team. This position will work collaboratively with the sales, marketing and customer experience teams to ensure customers have the best experience possible.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage existing customer relationships and lead user adoption of new features and functionality.
- Own the monthly newsletter (or build alternative methods of communicating monthly updates to users).
- Be the key contributor in optimizing the onboarding process and leading new customers through it.
- Work collaboratively with partners and clients to successfully complete onboarding and train administrators.
- Deliver customer feedback to product development team.
- Use survey tools to gather customer feedback and measure net promoter score
- Manage contract database and the renewal process for our customers.
- Identify key Beauceron advocates that can be used as references for case studies, customer quotes, etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date relationship funnel with Hubspot
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude with commitment to team’s success
- Customer focussed with strong communication and listening skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- The ability to navigate difficult conversations and find solutions
- Desire to build an understanding of information security concepts and the industry landscape
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage information using Hubspot
- Experience with Microsoft project or other project management tools
- Post Secondary Degree preferred.
- 0 - 3 years successful experience in sales or marketing is an asset
- Project Management experience is an asset
- Related experience in a start up environment is an asset
- Strong presentation skill and ability to do product demonstrations to existing as well as prospective clients
- Driven to over-achieve both personal and team goals
- Self starter results driven with the Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours
- Health/Dental benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule. Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine.
Fredericton location preferred.
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.