Director of Sales & Marketing
Beauceron is a fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats. To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
With a small, passionate team and a fast-paced environment, you will be able to see the impact of your work everyday.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, this position will be tasked with scaling our sales efforts. This role will be expected to lead the team to hit (and exceed) quarterly sales targets and build out complementary marketing material. The Director of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities, implementing sales plans and managing staff and team revenue goals.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and coordinate activities for a growing sales and marketing team
- Drive marketing initiatives, go-to-market programs, and demand generation activities that will result in new reseller sales opportunities.
- Work closely with channel partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Be a key contributor to help define and scale the optimal channel partner program.
- Coordinate customer requests with Beauceron Sales Team and our channel partners.
- Working with the resellers to lead Beauceron product demonstrations.
- Representing the company at trade shows and other events.
- Other sales travel as required within North America
- Exceed your revenue targets.
- Ability to own your sales target , build out sales team as company grows and own team goal.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel with Hubspot
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude with commitment to team’s success
- Customer focussed with strong communication and listening skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to conduct sustained sales campaigns
- Detailed understanding of information security concepts and the industry landscape
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage information using Hubspot
- Strong presentation skill and ability to do product demonstrations
- Driven to over-achieve both personal and team goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
- Management or leadership experience in sales
- Management experience with marketing an asset
- Recent background in cybersecurity sales preferred
- Proven track record exceeding revenue goals in software or software as services company.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with commission (no caps on over performance)
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours
- Health/Dental benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule. Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine.
Fredericton location preferred.
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.