Beauceron seeks to change the current cybersecurity story of endless breaches, hundreds of billions of dollars stolen and frustrated companies and organizations seeking a better way to manage their cyber risk.
Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats.
To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
Role and Responsiblities
You’ll be a key member of our team, and will help Beauceron develop innovative new features and functionality as well as providing support to our growing customer base.
Working closely with the rest of the team to design and implement product features
Providing testing and quality assurance support to our CTO and senior developers
Providing support for our customers as needed
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in the past four years.
- University degree, Community College or Private College Diploma.
- Understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices.
- Knowledge of frameworks/libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap
Experience with AJAX and REST APIs.
Knowledge of PHP, PERL or other server-side programming languages would be an asset.
Experience with source code control systems such as Git.
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
This is an entry-level position. We’re looking for the right passion, attitude and a solid foundation of knowledge we can build on with hands-on experience. This position is aimed towards new graduates who are looking to get their career started.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health/Dental benefits
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail
- Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.
· a link to your portfolio/GitHub/etc where we can see some of the work you’ve done.