Beauceron is a fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. Our aim is to turn our clients' current greatest source of vulnerabilities – people, process and culture – into their greatest security asset, allowing them to become more resilient in the face of growing online threats. To do that, we've developed an innovative approach to measuring, managing and monitoring cyber risk.
With a small, passionate team and a fast-paced environment, you will be able to see the impact of your work everyday.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Office Manager role is right for you if you’re an organized, self-starter who enjoys variety in their day-to-day job. This role will be focussed on providing administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be a key member of our team, and will help Beauceron stay organized and effective.
- Organize travel by booking accommodations and reservations as required.
- Provide support throughout the invoicing process, and aid bookkeeper in managing accounts receivable.
- Assist with expense filing process and organizing the receipts.
- Manage incoming calls and take messages.
- Coordinate the administrative activities involved in the new employee onboarding process.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing.
- Providing support with proof-reading company documents and submitting reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in administration or bookkeeping an asset
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude with commitment to team’s success
- Customer focused with strong communication and listening skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours (potential to start as part time or full time depending on experience)
- Health/Dental benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Office located in the heart of downtown Fredericton and close to great restaurants, cafes and a beautiful riverside trail.
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working on a rapid, agile development schedule. Help shape the future of the product – you’ll be more than just another cog in the machine.
If you’re looking to work with a talented group of professionals, in a rewarding work environment, at a fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
· a PDF of your resume or link to a complete LinkedIn Profile.